• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rawhide Kid #50 for charity!

2 posts in this topic

I am selling this comic for charity here. This may look familiar as I listed some for sale last year for charity.

On September 9th, 2011, I lost my grandfather, Colonel Theodore Dale to prostate cancer after a 30+ year battle. He was and still to this day is the definition of a fighter and never letting being dealt bad cards in life get him down. Not only did he battle cancer for over 30 years but he also had a 30+ year career in the military, being a veteran of not only WWII but Korea and Vietnam as well. He continues to be one of my biggest inspirations in my life and his memory has helped me to really start putting some things into perspective.

This marks my 3rd year walking in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life and with all of your help last year I was able to raise $2550, and I am looking to increase the amount I raise this year.

I am going to list a few of my collecting extras that I have collected over the last few years and instead of the usual payment method of sending me money, whenever someone wins a comic from this listing I will simply have you make a donation to my donation page on the American Cancer Society's website (donations are 100% tax deductible):

Click here for my donation page!

Even if you are not interested in the comics, you are more then welcome to make a donation. Standard rules apply :takeit: wins the item and I will cover shipping cost inside the USA (if outside the US, please contact me).

Also, if you have any extra graded comics lying around that you are willing to toss into this sale you are more then welcome to, its a great cause and I think in some way or another we all have been touched by cancer. Thank you for your time and on to the comics.

Rawhide Kid #50 CGC 9.8 Off-White to White Pages - $150

dpg01z.jpg

All the CGC cases are in great condition with no cracks or anything, and offers will be considered but like usual :takeit: will trump PMs.

Any other questions just shoot me a message, have a great day and best of luck to you all!

I am selling this comic for charity here. This may look familiar as I listed some for sale last year for charity.

On September 9th, 2011, I lost my grandfather, Colonel Theodore Dale to prostate cancer after a 30+ year battle. He was and still to this day is the definition of a fighter and never letting being dealt bad cards in life get him down. Not only did he battle cancer for over 30 years but he also had a 30+ year career in the military, being a veteran of not only WWII but Korea and Vietnam as well. He continues to be one of my biggest inspirations in my life and his memory has helped me to really start putting some things into perspective.

This marks my 3rd year walking in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life and with all of your help last year I was able to raise $2550, and I am looking to increase the amount I raise this year.

I am going to list a few of my collecting extras that I have collected over the last few years and instead of the usual payment method of sending me money, whenever someone wins a comic from this listing I will simply have you make a donation to my donation page on the American Cancer Society's website (donations are 100% tax deductible):

Click here for my donation page!

Even if you are not interested in the comics, you are more then welcome to make a donation. Standard rules apply :takeit: wins the item and I will cover shipping cost inside the USA (if outside the US, please contact me).

Also, if you have any extra graded comics lying around that you are willing to toss into this sale you are more then welcome to, its a great cause and I think in some way or another we all have been touched by cancer. Thank you for your time and on to the comics.

Rawhide Kid #50 CGC 9.8 Off-White to White Pages - $150

dpg01z.jpg

All the CGC cases are in great condition with no cracks or anything, and offers will be considered but like usual :takeit: will trump PMs.

Any other questions just shoot me a message, have a great day and best of luck to you all!

:takeit: