• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a picture of something that no other board member has

159 posts in this topic

Big Jim's Pack Marvel promo comic. Anyone have one? (shrug) pretty hard to find.

bigjimspack.jpg[/img]

:hi: +1

My copy is rough, not nearly so nice as yours

Not sure, but I think DocJoe has a slabbed 9.8 copy of this.

Big Jim's Pack Marvel promo comic. Anyone have one? (shrug) pretty hard to find.

Then that's two people. I just posted things that were hard to locate and that I never really see. 9.8 copy of that is sick. If I did see copies they were mangled. (worship)

That looks like it's in another language. The original photo cover picture is of the French version, not sure what language the pic you posted is. The French version was also reprinted in a hardcover and a Beatles anniversary book that coupled the Beatles Story (from issue 4 )and the Sgt Pepper (the missing issue 7) The photo cover seems to be the rarest of the three I've seen.

That looks like it's in another language. The original photo cover picture is of the French version, not sure what language the pic you posted is. The French version was also reprinted in a hardcover and a Beatles anniversary book that coupled the Beatles Story (from issue 4 )and the Sgt Pepper (the missing issue 7) The photo cover seems to be the rarest of the three I've seen.

German edition? (shrug) If that's what it is they would both fit in as Marvel Super Special #7 since they are both foreign editions of that mag. :popcorn: Like I stated...it's on Mikes Amazing Comics website as being a cover for MSS 7.

Then that's two people. I just posted things that were hard to locate and that I never really see. 9.8 copy of that is sick. If I did see copies they were mangled. (worship)

I have a beater copy. About 2.5. Only copy I have ever found in the wild!

I have a beater copy. About 2.5. Only copy I have ever found in the wild!

I lost my original owner copy. It was in my box that I'd never sell, but can't find it anywhere. It's lost forever. :cry:

A letter I received when I was 13 years-old from Marvel Comics, signed by Bill Mantlo...

b-mantlo-ltr.jpg

That right there is priceless to a 13 year old and I am sure still makes you giddy.

As a late teen I think 17 I won a contest and had a similar feeling. I won a signed Stan Lee X-men 1(90s) in that stupid Marvel Phone Challenge years ago.