• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Top 5 sketch covers in your collection?
7 7

231 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

You got some absolute treasures in your collection @seanfingh (most notably those Steranko & Totleben pieces) that I wouldve found hard to omit

Thanks man.  As much as I love the Totleben, it still bothers me that I asked for a tiny red spider and I got that giant tribal tattoo.  I should have kept my mouth shut . . .

To all you young'uns, that's what we had to deal with before there were anything other than Marvel blanks . . .

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

Thanks man.  As much as I love the Totleben, it still bothers me that I asked for a tiny red spider and I got that giant tribal tattoo.  I should have kept my mouth shut . . .

To all you young'uns, that's what we had to deal with before there were anything other than Marvel blanks . . .

Now I want to see the sketch. 

On 5/27/2013 at 6:31 AM, littlebill said:

:fav5003_zps93b768db.jpg:

Still miss this one! ^

I think I only have 2 or 3 slabbed sketch covers left. Could only find images for this one. 

9554F935-0ABE-4DFD-8BC7-3503451BACF9.jpeg

3A567D9D-CE08-47C1-BCDA-D54DA6575D23.jpeg

Edited by Oddball

8 hours ago, seanfingh said:

:roflmao:

...sorry :frown:

3 hours ago, meshuggah said:

I want to see @ivdyer @Ron C. top 5. They're always posting killer stuff.  I'll update my post later today since the previous doesn't show anything and I've acquired more since then. 

I can't pick five..... I love them all. Here are my sketches and covers for those who wish to see:

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=127753