• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Top 5 sketch covers in your collection?
7 7

231 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jreezy said:

Here are my top 5. =)

0804161329291.jpg

i've wanted this from the first time i saw it, sometime when i joined in 2016.... simply gorgeous!! ^^ 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2013 at 12:37 AM, wormser61 said:

Great sketches from everyone. Here's my fave 5

My first sketch cover- the one that started the addiction. Whilce Portacio from Image Comic Expo. Still need to get a Bishop from him.

WhilcePortacio-Storm_zps330a0b45.jpg

Rodney Buchemi's take on Storm vs Sentinel. Still waiting to get this from Brazil.

RodneyBuchemi-Storm_zpsebaa52a7.jpeg

Still waiting to get this one back from Chris Bachalo.

Bachalo%20Warbird.jpg

Yes, I have a preference for front/back spreads. Bob Layton's Magneto vs Iron Man.

Layton%20sketch.jpg

Jim Lee's Psylocke. Stood line for 4 hours at last year's BigWow but so worth it to me.

Jim%20Lee%20sketch%202.jpg

Honorable Mentions: Tolibao's Psylocke(Thanks Mike. Can't wait to get it), Brando's Emma Frost, Bank's Sunfire (Most are in my CAF)

That is awesome. How much did the Jim Lee sketch cost you? I see that he is coming to the Emerald City Con here in Seattle and I want to be ready.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 9:19 PM, mwolfson22 said:

These Superman sketches are badass. I definitely love the one with him and Hawkman.