• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jsilverjanet kudos thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

I am going to tell you a tale about a man named Hector.

Hector came from or possibly came from or may not have come from at all meager beginnings from the streets of Chicago. Hector grew up there for many years trying to make ends meet and make something of himself. While other children were in gangs and fell to the wrong side of the tracks as it were, Hector concentrated on academics and sports. One day after classes while he was practicing basketball outside of the school building, two local gang members, notorious for taking part in illicit activities came up to him and started causing problems. They started pushing Hector around and took his ball. Hector spoke up and got into one little fight... his mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Hector made that relocation but he didn't quite fit in. The children that he met were affluent and privileged and were not accommodating to the new kid in town. Without a friend it was there that Hector walked around his Aunt and Uncle's mansion and discovered a treasure trove of comics. Hector spent that summer with his nose buried in these dusty old booklets of newsprint. It was then that he realized that one of his missions in life was going to be about delivering one of the best services possible when selling comics.

Knowing this, at one point in 2013, I purchased a Strange Tales 180 and a Fantastic Four 45 from him. This transaction has left me so star struck that it has taken me three years to finally leave feedback.

With grace, love and respect... I recommend, kind of advertise for, uphold and suggest that you deal with Hector or Janet or whoever he is passing him/herself off as today.

Sincerely,

Andrew (Buzzetta)

Here is how board transactions are supposed to go down;

1. Seller follows board rules when posting items and establishes clear expectations for the sale. 

2. Buyer makes one reasonable offer on the items for sale. Dealer accepts. Almost no time wasted arriving at a deal. 

3. Buyer pays within minutes of being invoiced. 

4. Seller ships immediately and provides tracking number. 

5. Item arrives expertly packed, double-boxed with plenty of bubble wrap. 

6. Buyer is more than pleased with the product. The whole transaction was done and dusted within 3 to 4 days. 

That's how things went down with Hector. Thank you for being a true professional all the way, and setting a great example on how business on the boards should be conducted. I hope we can do more business in the future. :foryou: