• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World : Working a Booth

6 posts in this topic

Or...and...

The one great thing about knowing people that have booths is you have a place to leave your stuff. The one bad thing about knowing people that have booths is they can ask you to watch their booth. I'm sitting here at one in particular while the two are checking out a panel.

I know a small bit about their production but I'm mostly just winging it. Fortunately I was there to help film so I know the basis of the projects. I can sit and relax until someone looks interested in it.

My books are already at CGC and another book was purchased for a Stan Lee autograph and grading. Fortunately Comics to Astonish has always taken care of me.

There is still room to walk with out bumping into people but a steady flow is walking around the sales floor. Between writing I'm discussing the aspects of being life challenged. To understand what I am talking about please check them out on you tube www.forzombies.tv and help support their antics. You can also find them on Facebook if you look up For Zombies.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

Picture below is one of my recent acquisitions

13756.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

Can any of you guys actually contact Tnerb at the show? That's an awful nice DD #2 he picked up and I don't want to worry him. BUT. There's an awful lot missing off of the top of that book, and he needs to make sure that the top of the cover wasn't trimmed. It doesn't look like a miswrap and I've got a LOT of white panel above Daredevil's head in the top left corner of my ,9.2 copy.

Can any of you guys actually contact Tnerb at the show? That's an awful nice DD #2 he picked up and I don't want to worry him. BUT. There's an awful lot missing off of the top of that book, and he needs to make sure that the top of the cover wasn't trimmed. It doesn't look like a miswrap and I've got a LOT of white panel above Daredevil's head in the top left corner of my ,9.2 copy.

Thanks for the head's up, I just let him know.

sig.jpg