• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Stan Lee Q&A

4 posts in this topic

Or this man can entertain

I knew right after anything I do with CGC I was going to get a picture if me and Stan Lee. I was going to do it by myself but asked my best friend, who is promoting For_Zombies, and asked him if he would join me. He didn't have to wait in line nearly as long as I did. Once the picture was done I purchased a few comic books and made sure I had enough time for the Stan Lee panel.

This was my third one, the second here in Philadelphia. This year Stan wasn't late. His emcee announced him almost as we were all done sitting. Then two line formed and the questions began. One question was what was Steve Ditko's last conversation with you? Stan jovially replied he said "I Quit".

And as I write this Kevin Sorbo walks right past me. It's amazing how popular a person could be and still walk around in fingered....anyway this is about Stan Lee. The Ditko's question was answered delicately, and Stan proceeded to say he had no idea why he quit.

In another question the emcee replied "fabulous" which Stan corrected as "fabulously, fabulous is an adverb". Of course I recorded everything...on my iPhone, so the sound could not be heard to well to remember what was fabulous... Or rather fabulously"

What he did say, as he confused the days thinking it was Sunday, he mentioned tomorrow(Monday) he would be filming his cameo for the next Spider-Man movie. Oh and his favorite cameo...he doesn't have one, he loves all of them.

Time to go eat

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

13760.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I have still yet to even see Stan in person. He cancelled at Megacon or I would have done a photo op with him at least. The fact that you've done it multiple times is quite enviable to me.

Keep having fun!!