• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will my books be Graded?

6 posts in this topic

Or should I just wait until tomorrow?

I'm not going to say CGC is not busy but since I started going to other cons I can at least say they are not as busy as I've seen them before. I have yet to check on my books because I'm afraid of a negative answer. I'm sure they will be graded before the end of the weekend but I can't wait until they are back in my hands.

I dropped off two mistakes. One was an X-Men issue mislabeled and the other was a Marvel Team-Up issue that negated to mention the double cover. I wasn't sure if they would be able to encapsulate it here or if it would make its journey southbound. I was pleased it would not.

Four books were taken to Bob McLeod for the signature series. Three were cracked 9.8's, and the fourth was a gift from Lee K. to me, an annual number four which I hope beyond hope I get a 9.8, and yes I had it pressed. The other book was pictured in a previous journal, a cracked universal blue label. Then my New Mutants 15 and one other book.

I might try later today to see if they are ready. I'm even going to try to get a few Walking Dead graded, so hope beyond hope I get 9.8's. of course I'll just sell them and use the proceeds for more books.

Thanks for Reading

13774.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb