• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FB for THE_BEYONDER
1 1

47 posts in this topic

Had a great nice transaction with John - very communicative and easy to deal with. Got a great ASM and X-Men from him! (thumbs u

Would definitely deal with him again! One of my favorites (sorry, he's from Canada - that should be "favourites")

A

Had a great nice transaction with John - very communicative and easy to deal with. Got a great ASM and X-Men from him! (thumbs u

Would definitely deal with him again! One of my favorites (sorry, he's from Canada - that should be "favourites")

A

It's Chris :baiting:

Thanks again for the purchase. (thumbs u

Received a slabbed ASM # 129 from Chris and he was a great guy to deal with. Good communications, excellent packaging and quick international shipping.

I highly recommend Chris for dealing with. (thumbs u

I picked up four books from Chris. They were as per his accurate description and arrived very quickly. The books were packed extremely well.

Chris's communications and followup were also excellent. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Top notch seller. A+++

Steve

Purchased a Hero For Hire # 1 from Chris, this was the second time I've dealt with him and it was just as positive experience as the first time.

Chris is a first class seller all the way. (thumbs u