• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Hepcat said:

Come to Tony's on Dundas Street in London, Ontario or Louie's Pizza in Ingersoll, Ontario for the panzerotti!

louie-s-ingersoll-ontario.jpg

:juggle:

that's a huge panzo !! where's the side of marinara? 

Was Tony's on the show "you gotta eat here!" I remember him doing a pizza joint in London or somewhere I wanted to visit it one day.

2 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

Was Tony's on the show "you gotta eat here!" I remember him doing a pizza joint in London or somewhere I wanted to visit it one day.

Don't know. 

(shrug)

What I do know is that I'll be relaunching my "Hepcat Will Still Be Hepcat" thread sometime soon in Comics General.

:preach:

1 minute ago, Hepcat said:

Don't know. 

(shrug)

What I do know is that I'll be relaunching my "Hepcat Will Still Be Hepcat" thread sometime soon in Comics General.

:preach:

what was your thread about previously? 

Didn't know of your thread before.. is it entertaining?

7 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

what was your thread about previously? 

Everything and anything I liked!

Didn't know of your thread before.. is it entertaining?

Some posters found it very entertaining! I started it in the Silver Age forum in 2011 and some time in 2016 or so it was moved to the Journals.

:)

Edited by Hepcat

15 minutes ago, Hepcat said:

Some posters found it very entertaining! I started it in the Silver Age forum in 2011 and some time in 2016 or so it was moved to the Journals.

nice you have some pretty cool stuff love the models you have and the comic cards... I love how they created a comic image when you had them all... (thumbsu cool stuff 

11 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Here's a song about comics,with comics in the video.A bit catchy,though the band's not useually my thing,this song and video make me love them.

Funny, I ran across them a few months myself. Not really my thing (and their newer stuff seems even less in my wheelhouse) but I was impressed, they really can shred when they want to!

6 hours ago, Hepcat said:

Come to Tony's on Dundas Street in London, Ontario or Louie's Pizza in Ingersoll, Ontario for the panzerotti!

louie-s-ingersoll-ontario.jpg

:juggle:

Louis Pizza in Ottawa/Vanier is a great spot too!

In a rougher area,but the atmosphere is timeless;the welcome all and judge no one.I love you Louis Pizza.I remember reading a Sgt Rock comic with my papa there in the eighties,and it still feels like the same place.Same cook!

louis-restaurant-pizzeria.jpgLouis-Pizza.jpg

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Funny, I ran across them a few months myself. Not really my thing (and their newer stuff seems even less in my wheelhouse) but I was impressed, they really can shred when they want to!

Yeah,defo not my normal thing,but crunchy guitar,decent harmonies and well,they have Alpha Flight comics in the vid!I didn't explore too far beyond this video,but I did enough to think-not my thing lol 

6 hours ago, Hepcat said:

I loved that thread(I'm sure I posted a few dozen dozen times).

Where I met the Hepcat family.Cowboy doing well?

6 hours ago, Krismusic said:

wow interesting that this thread was made back in 2013... hmhm

I make awesome threads,longliving!See What's for dinner!

It was my mid board life crisis.

And I'm still a n00b

Edited by porcupine48