• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I could care less about this journal or the next. My issue is with Get marwoods approach on this - who is he to decide when the exception should be made - heck I’m going to ping Scott and dena and move all the other “comic journals” to CG

isnt the easier option for Hepcat to adapt than make the exception. 

I see what you're saying. Me personally, I wouldn't involve the mods or overseers at all in any situation, for good or ill, because my personal druthers would be for a mod-less, law-less forum. I've never understood the need for adults to be moderated one way or the other. But I realize this isn't a popular opinion on this, or indeed most, message boards.

29 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
37 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

being serious now, I do sincerely see both sides of the argument. You and Jeffro make sense, Hepcat and Co also make sense. I get it on both sides.

It's just, to me, I don't see much point in fretting about it one way or the other.

(In D&D terms, does this make me "Chaotic Neutral"? I was never a D&D guy, never had the patience.)

Chaotic Evil FOREVER! :sumo:

IDK either,I just liked the drawings in the monster manuals.

And chaotic evil sounds like Chaotic Discord who were a frigging ripping great British punk band.

I approve of the Dungeons & Dragons turn this thread has moved into to.

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

PS,thanks for bringing the fuzz down on my lovely thread! If it ends up in the water toilet I'll summon cal cal cal and get you ALL on the list.

1966261130_LAHSorry.gif.10868c1b967c9c56a3436c6e603df69e.gif

1 hour ago, Jeffro™ said:

I approve of the Dungeons & Dragons turn this thread has moved into to.

Do you still have your books?I was just looking through my 79/80 Dungeon Master and Monster Manual last weekish.

It's suburbs now,but growing up when with my folks the area was pretty 'country' so I only really got to play when with my grandfolks that lived in the city.High school had more folks willing to play as it was an arts school,but after junior year I got more interested in punk/goth fashion and girls,didn't play often again till mid thirties.

The books are still awesome,and I have a handful of cool multi sided die.

Edited by porcupine48