• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

@Get Marwood & I

can you contact @Scott =) @dena and help with @porcupine48 request?

@Buzzetta still waiting on my password

@greggy you still suck 

The three recipients were already chosen.  lol 

40 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I’m going to start my own thread 

a negative thread to make comics general a cess pool of turds

I thought you had already met your objective on that one..., :cool:

9 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Sorry to hear!

Dogs are like members of the family! Crushing when they go to doggy heaven! 

We fought as hard as we could,even if we tried the 40K chemo,we were told it would only MAYBE add another year of life,and at what quality?Really made me lose faith for a while.

penjim.jpg.24f4991eb282f8a5087bc19d7ecf0c57.jpg

She was so gentle,I'm 112 pounds in this pic,but she came everywhere with me and made sure I got my sunshine and fresh air.Pineapple pulls me like a marionette!

And here's a much loved by me funny to lighten the mood,sorry for the emo folks.Got looking through old pics posted here.

100386.jpg.48034c2d19ddee942a9f377935f4bcc8.jpg

Edit @Comicopolis what a great,great t shirt,no?

Edited by porcupine48

50 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

@lizards2 what irreverent debauchery are you up to without me!?

49 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Whatever happened to Lizards1? And is there a lizards3 waiting at the pet shop when #2 bites the dust 

lizards1 is down in the dungeon - he's had greggy tied up for weeks.  banana052.gif

That's why the only key greggy can reach is  Sad

We're working on putting a lizards3 in him.  :cool:

14 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

And here's a much loved by me funny to lighten the mood,sorry for the emo folks.Got looking through old pics posted here.

assface.png

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:
2 hours ago, Jeffro™ said:

I approve of the Dungeons & Dragons turn this thread has moved into to.

Do you still have your books?I was just looking through my 79/80 Dungeon Master and Monster Manual last weekish.

Yup, still do. I've been selling off a bunch of stuff but I'm keeping the older books

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

I’m going to start my own thread 

a negative thread to make comics general a cess pool of turds

On certain days, at certain times, and involving certain people, it is all of that lol 

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

assface.png

There's a good amount of Spider-Man(hyphen for you Stu,if you're reading) comics in that artists work too!I big heart that strip.

Congrats on the pick up today,I was real excited to see you take take take it( hehehe kinky lol )

From the curated collection of Liz numero deux folk-

qN1NtbW.jpg?1

Mike,that little chad next to the 'Go Steady'?Yeah,stupid me knocked it off last night putting it back in the bag after the pic! :frustrated:

8 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

Yup, still do. I've been selling off a bunch of stuff but I'm keeping the older books

I got rid of a bunch of the lead figures I collected and hand painted in high school and a bunch of the smaller almost folder like companions,but to good homes,loving fans and old chums

Do you remember the toy line?I'd really like to get some of those.

I had this as a young person and it's now sort of a grail to get.

Dragonne.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

53 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

We fought as hard as we could,even if we tried the 40K chemo,we were told it would only MAYBE add another year of life,and at what quality?Really made me lose faith for a while.

penjim.jpg.24f4991eb282f8a5087bc19d7ecf0c57.jpg

She was so gentle,I'm 112 pounds in this pic,but she came everywhere with me and made sure I got my sunshine and fresh air.Pineapple pulls me like a marionette!

50 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I got rid of a bunch of the lead figures I collected and hand painted in high school and a bunch of the smaller almost folder like companions,but to good homes,loving fans and old chums

Do you remember the toy line?I'd really like to get some of those.

I had this as a young person and it's now sort of a grail to get.

Dragonne.jpg

Man... this thing brings back memories...I don't think I've ever thought of this toy since I had back in 1985 or so... that's from the Dungeons & Dragons line...in fact I remember having 2 of them because my two Aunts both got me one for Christmas and I returned one to Canadian Tire and used the credit towards a Nintendo game.

8 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

Man... this thing brings back memories...I don't think I've ever thought of this toy since I had back in 1985 or so... that's from the Dungeons & Dragons line...in fact I remember having 2 of them because my two Aunts both got me one for Christmas and I returned one to Canadian Tire and used the credit towards a Nintendo game.

:cloud9:  Happy memories?Makes me smile!

Canadian Tire and Consumers,Zellers,Kmart-oh,the childhood toy sections of our youth! I still have a single wing around somehow.I really have to resist getting comics for a bit to tuck some loonies away to get one.Obscure,but I see them on the bay.A boxed example would be nice,but mine was set up with the GI Joe HQ base that morning,right in front of the tree,so I received it loose to start.That was the best Christmas I ever remember.

R.I.P. Joes,that were shot with the pellet gun or sold to buy comics when finding moneyback pop bottles was slow.

Edit-do you remember the Nintendo game?

Edited by porcupine48