• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:
18 hours ago, BaronSamedi said:

No one else seems to have trouble comprehending my sentence-maybe the problem lies with you

Maybe they dont comprehend what you meant since its gibberish and you are not a mind reader. So, second request-any way you can rephrase that, but in English?

Maybe I can help:

"No one else seems to have trouble comprehending my sentence-maybe the problem lies with you".

1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

Dr.X's contest is starting today. Can you dig it? That should make CG better

The estimated launch per the dr x thread, is tomorrow the 11th.... :shy: If it does start today though, since it's only an estimation start date, I'll do flips! :) :whee: 

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:
3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The estimated launch per the dr x thread, is tomorrow the 11th.... :shy: If it does start today though, since it's only an estimation start date, I'll do flips! :) :whee: 

Pics or lies.

You might mean the flips lol but you also might mean the start date..... YOUR WEIRD GOAT! :baiting::tink:

image.thumb.png.fe2577e5980cc7939ce072deda9cc3d6.png

7 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Yes, because then you will have knowledge that some people will think that a noob should not have. They will then accuse you of being a shill for a previously banned *spoon* because there's no way that a noob should "know that". Much hilarity and butthurt will ensue. Or at least it did until this place became a namby pamby safe space sanctuary for thin skinned snowflakes who can't handle a little ribbing when they come on here with guns blazing, acting like  self important jamokes.

But I digress. Welcome Baron!  

Thank Youlol:tink:

10 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:
10 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Pics or lies.

banana029.gif
banana029.gif
banana029.gif

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I'm worried about jimmers.

Jim had some bad news over the weekend - he lost another good friend of his. Send some positive lizard vibes his way Mike.