• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

s-l1600.jpg

Super Goof always disturbed me because it looks like his costume is literally hairy. Like, I don't know if his body hair is so long and spiky that it sticks through the fabrics of his long johns, or if the long johns themselves are a living organism that sprout their own hair, but either way, man, I do not care for it, no sir.

4 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Super Goof always disturbed me because it looks like his costume is literally hairy. Like, I don't know if his body hair is so long and spiky that it sticks through the fabrics of his long johns, or if the long johns themselves are a living organism that sprout their own hair, but either way, man, I do not care for it, no sir.

They're just fuzzy long-johns.

What really disturbs me is the new "fuzzy" basketball keys.  All I see is a big hairy you-know-what.

Image result for basketball key jpg

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

They're just fuzzy long-johns.

What really disturbs me is the new "fuzzy" basketball keys.  All I see is a big hairy you-know-what.

Image result for basketball key jpg

SURE, they're fuzzy long-johns. You can tell me that, I can tell myself I believe that, but...I know what I'm looking at.

As far as the key, they keep monkeying with the 3 pt line, I can't even keep it all straight anymore.

14 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Oh man,the illusion is shattered,you're not poifect :cry:

I hope you have different feelings about Super Duck! :mad:

(that emoji ALWAYS makes me snicker)

@F For Fake I just saw I missed your birthday :$ I'm sorry Triple F,one of my favourite fellas here,the man with taste(except the razzin poor SG) style and grace,my long lost cuz from a different land,music maker cool stuff collector and fan! Here's to a great year with many a toy,comic,record and what your heart desires scores!Sincerely FFF,I hope it was grand

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

6 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

@F For Fake I just saw I missed your birthday :$ I'm sorry Triple F,one of my favourite fellas here,the man with taste(except the razzin poor SG) style and grace,my long lost cuz from a different land,music maker cool stuff collector and fan! Here's to a great year with many a toy,comic,record and what your heart desires scores!Sincerely FFF,I hope it was grand

Aw, thanks Jimmers, love ya brother! @porcupine48

6 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

WGsUnPi.jpg

The leiderhosen, the spats, he sometimes wears a little hat as well, right? 

Pretty sure Super Duck plays baritone sax in a ska band.

@F For Fake

A late cheap gift from me to you.This is one of my oldest friends and mentors,my street dad/brother if you will's bandR.I.P. The lyric,I planted a seed,I watched it grow,before I knew it man,that thing was out of control' was written about me after one of our many fights,as friendily will often do.Hope you dig it.Those are my old tapes we used to get it up and started,in progress.

https://crabwebs.bandcamp.com/?fbclid=IwAR17pGwmnXKUxx-CvT3WHMcvAU5B-hFmZsg-yxCITgzwtAlklxo7lrW_PA4

And random post to keep it comic booky,positive

78592874_461025604600706_884745373148721

On 1/10/2020 at 8:53 PM, porcupine48 said:

@F For Fake

A late cheap gift from me to you.This is one of my oldest friends and mentors,my street dad/brother if you will's bandR.I.P. The lyric,I planted a seed,I watched it grow,before I knew it man,that thing was out of control' was written about me after one of our many fights,as friendily will often do.Hope you dig it.Those are my old tapes we used to get it up and started,in progress.

https://crabwebs.bandcamp.com/?fbclid=IwAR17pGwmnXKUxx-CvT3WHMcvAU5B-hFmZsg-yxCITgzwtAlklxo7lrW_PA4

And random post to keep it comic booky,positive

78592874_461025604600706_884745373148721

Thanks for sharing Jimmers, it was right up my alley! I put it on and it made me want to run around the room! But instead I put that energy into setting up my pedal board Andrew restringing my bass. It has that relentless punk rhythm but the sequenced drums give it an almost industrial edge. I dug it! Thanks to you and RIP to your friend.

I'm gonna PM ya and take the love fest off thread, before the cops come out!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Thanks for sharing Jimmers, it was right up my alley! I put it on and it made me want to run around the room! But instead I put that energy into setting up my pedal board Andrew restringing my bass. It has that relentless punk rhythm but the sequenced drums give it an almost industrial edge. I dug it! Thanks to you and RIP to your friend.

I'm gonna PM ya and take the love fest off thread, before the cops come out!

Keep it going here! No one will complain.

:)

-slym

On 1/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, steveinthecity said:

Yes! That silly little hat.  I'm sure his entire ensemble is what attracts his duck girlfriend.  She of the fishnets and miniskirts set.

nm53RKtqcczp6.gif