• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, lizards2 said:

How many guys did you have to beat off to get those tickets?

Jealous ? lol

Actually, my wife is in the Paul Reubens fan club and they sent her advance notice of the event.  :banana:

One thing about the show was cell phones where NOT ALLOWED.  They confiscated them at the door and put in a small locker.  

Anyone caught with a cell phone inside the venue was to be immediately ejected  :sumo:

Everyone kept asking me what time it was cuz I was wearing a wrist watch and no one had a clock 

4 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:
14 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You know what you got to do if you want change.

Image result for goat jpg

I would guess that you can do this, too, with those hippy west coasters in Oregon, but you can rent goats here to clean out yards.

Land managers and ranchers use some special kinds of goats to reduce the noxious weeds on the range and forested areas, as they like to munch on that stuff. 

There is also a big meat industry, as they are popular with the Hispanics, the Greeks and the Basque.  Probably others as well.

The Hispanics like them for their celebrations, like weddings and quinceañeras. 

We have a Basque guy at the Elks Lodge, who raises some goats every year for slaughter.  He always puts it in his chili for the chili cookoff - I can detect it, as I'm not a fan of the flavor.