• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome!! I kept a few games but not the systems, I do have the mini: nes, snes, and the upcoming genesis.

So He really is a good doggie though? and doesn't eat your comics right? lol 

I haven't had a indoor animal in a long time due to allergies of family members :( 

Only once.

Of course,it was on loan to me.

#!.jpg

33 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Metroid/Bionic Commando,Killer Instinct,Golden Axe.

Metroid!!! God I love that game. It took me forever to beat that one. 

I don't know that I could choose for NES, but my top five would be : Krusty's Fun House, Pirates, Ninja Turtles Arcade Game, Gotcha Paint Ball, and The Flinstones

SNES is easy: Aladin OMG forgot about Harvest Moon....tie

Sega tough, probably Mortal Kombat or sonic  

Edited by Patriot6

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I wish my lawnmower had gats..., :sorry: 

You need to upgrade my friend. Tool Time it and go with the Binford 3000. Maybe it'll blow and you'll burn up all the grass leaving you with nothing to mow (shrug)

I rocked our Husqvarna mowing leaves on Thursday.  F'd up the filter while putting on a new blade, but I got it all up and running again.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I rocked our Husqvarna mowing leaves on Thursday.  F'd up the filter while putting on a new blade, but I got it all up and running again.

Quality stuff that Husqvarna. I have two Toros. One I bought and the other I found in a shed on a property I wa renovating. The one I found works like a charm and I love it. The one I bought I a big POS and I only keep it for leaving at jobs. 

We have snow that won't melt now, so no more mowing this year only shovelling :sorry:

34 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Quality stuff that Husqvarna. I have two Toros. One I bought and the other I found in a shed on a property I wa renovating. The one I found works like a charm and I love it. The one I bought I a big POS and I only keep it for leaving at jobs. 

We have snow that won't melt now, so no more mowing this year only shovelling :sorry:

Snow? Jealous we're having record heat at 89 degrees, which isn't that hot considering Texas but it does make it hard for the spirit of the season. Sitting here listening to Christmas music on Pandora is like trying to twiddle two sticks together :shy:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Snow? Jealous we're having record heat at 89 degrees, which isn't that hot considering Texas but it does make it hard for the spirit of the season. Sitting here listening to Christmas music on Pandora is like trying to twiddle two sticks together :shy:

lol

I have to say, and I'm probably the anomaly, that I prefer to be too cold then too hot. Having said that, you'd only be jealous for about 30 seconds once here. You have to warm up your car to go anywhere, shovel, freeze going from vehicle to store/work. It looks good on TV for xmas and such, but really sucks after a few months of constant cold. I wouldn't have it any other way though :) 

22 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

lol

I have to say, and I'm probably the anomaly, that I prefer to be too cold then too hot. Having said that, you'd only be jealous for about 30 seconds once here. You have to warm up your car to go anywhere, shovel, freeze going from vehicle to store/work. It looks good on TV for xmas and such, but really sucks after a few months of constant cold. I wouldn't have it any other way though :) 

I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt. I guess it isn't all bad lol