• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

87richarm Kudos thread boom goes the dynamite.
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Rich bought an Avengers #1 from me in a recent sales thread.

Very pleased with the entire transaction as communication was excellent and payment was very quick.

I would not hesitate to do future deals with Rich !!! (thumbs u

Thank you !

I bought a beautiful key book from Richard.  He was gracious enough to agree to time payments.  He was great to communicate with and the transaction couldn't have been smoother.  Following my final payment, Richard shipped the book right away and it was very well protected.  I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Richard again!

I bought a couple of slabs from Rich's latest sales thread and I just wanted to say thank you!  He is easy to deal with and the books were packaged really well.  I would happily buy from him again.  (thumbsu

Pulled off a great trade for my grail with Rich. Couldn't have been happier with the communication. would not hesitate to make another trade/ purchase with Rich.