• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2018 at 9:45 PM, Rude into terror said:

Anyone got any cheap cheap beaters of weird adventures, weird mysteries or weird chills or a cheap cheap beat horrific for sale?

Sadly, those titles and the word "cheap" just don't go together anymore. Post in the WTB section, who knows, maybe there is some one who doesn't know any better. Good luck and welcome to the boards.

7 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

The last time these two beauties will be in the same room most likely forever. The Crowley 8.0 is my newest pick up.

F679047B-0150-4B6F-8E95-8A6412194B84.jpeg

So we know where that baby went you just amaze me with all those beauties !

19 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

The last time these two beauties will be in the same room most likely forever. The Crowley 8.0 is my newest pick up.

How can you live with only one copy? :kidaround:

6 hours ago, N e r V said:

After that here’s some dreck from Jimjum that arrived this week.

Think of this as the cheap beer posting to the aboves champagne...:grin:

Those Hand of Fates are great! Nice bright copies. I came here to post one too.

The lady is a real cutie on this cover. Anyone else think the guy kinda looks like Yoda's older brother?  (shrug)

handoffate9.jpg.e905b02eaa85de3e1627aad05778f426.jpg

since everyone is admiring @Mr.Illmannered PCH collection, id like show brag about my "lovely" modern love 5. its my 2nd oldest EC book behind my crime patrol 14. what do you have on that @Mr.Illmannered....hmmmmmmmmmm? lol

obviously mr.illmannered is the king of PCH and Pre Code itself!!!! maybe ill be "king" of the LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW grade PCH! :wishluck: no offense @Point Five :whistle:

Scan 2018-4-16 22.46.40.jpg

Scan 2018-4-16 22.51.13.jpg