• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,224 posts in this topic

On 4/16/2018 at 11:02 PM, Raze said:

since everyone is admiring @Mr.Illmannered PCH collection, id like show brag about my "lovely" modern love 5. its my 2nd oldest EC book behind my crime patrol 14. what do you have on that @Mr.Illmannered....hmmmmmmmmmm? lol

obviously mr.illmannered is the king of PCH and Pre Code itself!!!! maybe ill be "king" of the LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW grade PCH! :wishluck: no offense @Point Five :whistle:

Scan 2018-4-16 22.46.40.jpg

Scan 2018-4-16 22.51.13.jpg

Raze, I notice your Modern Love #5 is the Canadian version -- no copy of Modern Love is readily available, with the exception of coverless US copies of #5, should be able to find on eBay lately, or PM board member zzutak. I was going to suggest wrapping your beater cover around a nicer/less chewed interior, but since yours is Canadian there would be differences. Still, you can pick up a coverless Modern Love #5 fairly cheap, and have it as a reader companion! :)

1 hour ago, originalisbest said:

Raze, I notice your Modern Love #5 is the Canadian version -- no copy of Modern Love is readily available, with the exception of coverless US copies of #5, should be able to find on eBay lately, or PM board member zzutak. I was going to suggest wrapping your beater cover around a nicer/less chewed interior, but since yours is Canadian there would be differences. Still, you can pick up a coverless Modern Love #5 fairly cheap, and have it as a reader companion! :)

TOTALLY missed that!!!!:tonofbricks: are the stories the same?

8 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Dang Jayman! Have to agree with Andy. Your ST #28 is sweet -- and I hope to have one of those Ekgren covers one day!

I have an extra, if you ever want to trade. 

38 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

That book is off the hook. Reminds me of a demented Charlie McCarthy. I have never owned a copy of that one but should remedy that soon!

I went and bought the only copy I could find after seeing that wacky, cool cover. Just insane.