• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

And to keep with the "recent" aspect of this thread, here's one that was posted just a couple of pages back but I don't mind posting it again! :cloud9:

Strange%20Tales%20%2028%20CGC%206.5_zpsi

What a beauty, been on my want list from day one of PCH collecting. Some day :cloud9: 

15 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Agreed. Now I'm hungry again. Anyone on here ever eat one of their comics? Brittle incomplete low grades with slight resto are pretty good with a little hot sauce, mayo and lettuce on a sub roll. Or sprinkle confetti chips over pizza. What? Did it just too weird? ?

I eat my such books as long as they contain rice paper. :banana:

Appreciate it Jayman! I got that one, along with my Weird Tales of the Future #3 and Mr Mystery #17, from Gary Colabuono back in 2005. Thanks Gary! :) He'd sent out a list of books that he'd just gotten in for sale, and I picked from it according to what I could get for X $ -- now, I wish I could go back and have gotten more! I remember THING! #12 being on that list too, among other great books.

2 hours ago, originalisbest said:

Appreciate it Jayman! I got that one, along with my Weird Tales of the Future #3 and Mr Mystery #17, from Gary Colabuono back in 2005. Thanks Gary! :) He'd sent out a list of books that he'd just gotten in for sale, and I picked from it according to what I could get for X $ -- now, I wish I could go back and have gotten more! I remember THING! #12 being on that list too, among other great books.

I need to get me a copy of this book. I can only hope I can find one as nice as yours! :wishluck:

8 hours ago, Microbia said:

I eat my such books as long as they contain rice paper. :banana:

Are you the 'Microbia' that's been selling over priced books on ebay for years?  :baiting:

Edited by Grantley Goddard

On 5/16/2018 at 7:08 PM, Jayman said:

And to keep with the "recent" aspect of this thread, here's one that was posted just a couple of pages back but I don't mind posting it again! :cloud9:

Strange%20Tales%20%2028%20CGC%206.5_zpsi

Very acceptable :applause: 

1 hour ago, X_Phile said:

A few others been a good week for deliveries. Some are lower grade but will do until one better comes along.

Great pickups, X! I've been keeping an eye out for that Fight Against Crime. Crazy graphic cover, still more or less under the radar. (thumbsu 

6 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Are you the 'Microbia' that's been selling over priced books on ebay for years?  :baiting:

Not me, I think you are mistaken.  Every year, hundreds of happy customers have been buying items from me at the ‘right price’. The real culprit must still be out there! :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Microbia said:

Not me, I think you are mistaken.  Every year, hundreds of happy customers have been buying items from me at the ‘right price’. The real culprit must still be out there! :ph34r:

I was only jokin' about the overpriced bit, but seriously are you the Microbia guy who goes by the handle 'Microbia' on ebay?