• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Mexican Weird Horrors 7 never seen a copy before , now i have the luck to own it 

IMG_20180607_0001.jpg

Having just recently acquired the American version myself, I love this book. This one is fantastic! Where do you dig up these foreign variants? Congtats! :applause:

4 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Mexican Weird Horrors 7 never seen a copy before , now i have the luck to own it 

IMG_20180607_0001.jpg

That is awesome 

4 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

IMG_20180607_0001.jpg

That is so cool. Probably not more than a couple of those still around. I don't know how you find that stuff. Is there an active collecting community in Mexico? Stuff like that can't be easy even in Mexico.

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

Having just recently acquired the American version myself, I love this book. This one is fantastic! Where do you dig up these foreign variants? Congtats! :applause:

Your book is beautiful too , have you noted that they have different colors? The American edition has more reds i think.. 

I got this from a private Mexican collector. Thats how i find my best copies;  from private collectors... 

55 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

That is so cool. Probably not more than a couple of those still around. I don't know how you find that stuff. Is there an active collecting community in Mexico? Stuff like that can't be easy even in Mexico.

I know who are the top collectors and sometimes i offer them good money so they can sell to me. The highgrade copies are located in the US . These where made in the US then distributed in Mexico....