• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, cupny said:

I have been searching for this one for many years.  Very happy to have her in the fold even though it is Conserved.  I'm a sucker for Hollingsworth.  Are the stories good inside?   

City of the Living Dead nn Avon 1952  30a.jpg

Yes the stories are good. There's one inside about a ships captain that has native heads growing on his arms that he starts to cut off with a machete.  I used to have a picture of it posted but I can no longer find it.  

On 8/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, X_Phile said:

Back from vacation and a couple of things waiting for me.

Great stuff, X! I've been trying to resist collecting those later Fight Against Crimes for the longest time. Long story short... won the #15 on ebay last week, now waiting on a few more.  :busy:

5 hours ago, Point Five said:

Great stuff, X! I've been trying to resist collecting those later Fight Against Crimes for the longest time. Long story short... won the #15 on ebay last week, now waiting on a few more.  :busy:

Thanks (thumbsu Yeah, I have recently been grabbing a few myself. Some pretty cool stuff.