• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, comicquant said:

mysterious_adventures_13.jpg

Congrats. Great book. 

I always saw this cover as a metaphor for precode horror comic collecting. Look at that poor dude getting sucked into this strange corner of our hobby.

Enjoy those books fellow Precoders and keep gnashing your teeth while reading those stories. 

Edited by Darth Corgi

16 hours ago, Jayman said:

October 1st! An appropriate day to post this new snag. On my list for some time now but thanks to a boardie, it's mine! :headbang:

Voodoo%20%208_zpsoazhhltr.jpg

Beauty book Jayman. Love the colors on this one. Awesome background pattern, title color scheme, and the face on that snake charmer...just Ajax perfection. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:34 AM, Jayman said:

October 1st! An appropriate day to post this new snag. On my list for some time now but thanks to a boardie, it's mine! :headbang:

Voodoo%20%208_zpsoazhhltr.jpg

Wow. I can't believe I sold my copy right before the horror boom, thinking it would be easy to get another one. :tonofbricks:

4 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Wow. I can't believe I sold my copy right before the horror boom, thinking it would be easy to get another one. :tonofbricks:

I was talking to William about that the other day ……. Eerie and Voodoo used to be everywhere. They have just been vacuumed up …… the Ace and Superior books are the same way. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Larryw7 said:

Exactly why I decided to grab this one, always wanted it and figured it would be soon very unaffordable for me if I waited any longer!