• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Frank Grow said:

Debated all weekend, but convinced myself this morning to grab this as an ebay buy it now... paid around 700 with shipping from canada.  great colors, clean overall, white pages.  Decent deal for a nice htf book?
image.thumb.png.bf228fd73ab5d728a75294519114389f.png

Is that Marc's copy (Big Barrie Comics)?  Its a great copy and I was a heartbeat from buying it last week.  Of course seeing it in all its awesomeness makes me regret not picking it up.  Awesome book!

24 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Is that Marc's copy (Big Barrie Comics)?  Its a great copy and I was a heartbeat from buying it last week.  Of course seeing it in all its awesomeness makes me regret not picking it up.  Awesome book!

Thanks, it's reassuring to hear you  say that.  Not a PCH, but possibly my favorite devil cover.  Yeah Big Barrie- saw it Friday and was losing sleep about it over the weekend.  Decided if it was still out there monday I'd grab it.

49 minutes ago, fifties said:

Got these in today. Love the look of terror in the guy's face, and the lightning in the background.

To my eyes, the postcode cover could almost have been a late pre code illustration.

Astonishing 19.jpg

Astonishing 62.jpg

Also I dig this cover- the swimming fist are a nice touch- I was watching one on ebay but missed the auction.