• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

Another one off my precode "People caught in spiderwebs" sub-collection! Just when I think I found them all, yet another one pops up!

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089_zpsbgdynnw7.jpg

This one has a nice first page that shows the meaning of SHAZAM and him in the web too.

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089%201st%20PG_zpssleq

Question I have is that there was a half page strip in this issue that looks to be by Wolverton, is it him? or merely someone aping his style?

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089%20Wolverton_zpsi6f

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

Another one off my precode "People caught in spiderwebs" sub-collection! Just when I think I found them all, yet another one pops up!

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089_zpsbgdynnw7.jpg

This one has a nice first page that shows the meaning of SHAZAM and him in the web too.

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089%201st%20PG_zpssleq

Question I have is that there was a half page strip in this issue that looks to be by Wolverton, is it him? or merely someone aping his style?

Whiz%20Comics%20%2089%20Wolverton_zpsi6f

Come on man, it was even a series by him. :baiting:

https://www.comics.org/issue/772875/#888667

Edited by N e r V

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Come on man, it was even a series by him. :baiting:

Wow, busy week for me! I could have sworn I checked GCD and found no mention of Wolverton for this issue, hence why I asked! Must have been bleary eyed after work. :flamed: