• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

Captain Flight #5 (1944) super tough book!  #bondage

IMG_5271.JPG

Great book Pablo!  Always makes me laugh to see these "dashboard" Instagram photos. You can't even wait to get home to post 'em?  :roflmao:

Edited by Robot Man

When the 

23 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Great book Pablo!  Always makes me laugh to see these "dashboard" Instagram photos. You can't even wait to get home to post 'em?  :roflmao:

Great point Bob😂 I like to mix it up i post dashboard pics but also on the carpet on my Instagram.  Maybe I should rename myself *dashtoreal1 and hunter instead of investor 😛

Looking forward to seeing you again in Yorba Linda sir. 🏹🎯

I actually have a ton of grinning skeleton covers. Should do a group shot or something.
Didn't set out to collect them, it's just one of those PCH cover themes I'm always drawn to.

7 hours ago, JoeRock said:

A little different from some of the other stuff I posted, but hey look, a witch on the cover haha. I love the colors on this book, really need to get a copy of Wow Comics 38, it’s a beautiful cover 

3D9EA7D0-1250-4E74-95B4-DCFC67CA82F8.jpeg

your showing your softer side :smile:

28 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Very cool Doc! Question: are those vertical lines from the scanner or production related? Never saw lines like that on a book.

@Jayman They are on the book and I have a feeling that @DocHoppus182 and I snagged books from the same seller. I have never seen it before either I was racking my brain to come up with how it occurs. 

2019-01-13-0001.jpg