• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,190 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2019 at 11:23 PM, atomised said:
On 1/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, SushiX said:

that's awesome! 

that black table looks like korean:) I'm korean and I have a table that looks almost identical:)

cool.  I wasn't sure of the origins but it's antique with inlaid mother of pearl.

I was going to say that table looks antique;) I'm antique and I look just like that table.

2 minutes ago, Jayman said:

A recent board pick up courtesy of @mustang33guy that was literally lost in space for over 2 weeks. The book had insurance and tracking but was MIA. Just as a claim was opened it suddenly appeared on my doorstep! :banana:

Space%20Action%20%203_zps9xdlrm3r.jpg

nice looking comic from a great board member 

1 minute ago, comicjack said:

nice looking comic from a great board member 

It really is! We were both commenting via PM that since it was insured, it wasn’t the money aspect but the actual loss of a sweet looking book that would have been the travesty!

3 minutes ago, Jayman said:

It really is! We were both commenting via PM that since it was insured, it wasn’t the money aspect but the actual loss of a sweet looking book that would have been the travesty!

I agree its not the money but book you want :smile:

3 minutes ago, comicjack said:

This book is tough in decent condition from Dale's Christmas thread

DSCF1568.thumb.JPG.c47623a633125a21afdb6031c6faf774.JPG

Great book, though I can’t help but wonder if he drew one of the mice coming out of the mouth, that it might be a more sought after cover...hm

1 minute ago, Jayman said:

Great book, though I can’t help but wonder if he drew one of the mice coming out of the mouth, that it might be a more sought after cover...hm

All about the title clean as a whistle :insane:

5 minutes ago, Jayman said:

And I still stand by that sentiment! lol I’m really happy that the postal service actually came through, I wasn’t holding out much hope. Thanks for the shoutout dude! And thanks for the kind words @comicjack always nice to chat with you at the Clifton shows!

2 minutes ago, mustang33guy said:

And I still stand by that sentiment! lol I’m really happy that the postal service actually came through, I wasn’t holding out much hope. Thanks for the shoutout dude! And thanks for the kind words @comicjack always nice to chat with you at the Clifton shows!

I have seen the Clifton shows come and go with me saying I want to get up there and check them out. Didn’t know any other boardies attended. It’s fairly close so I’ll have to catch the next one! 

35 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I have seen the Clifton shows come and go with me saying I want to get up there and check them out. Didn’t know any other boardies attended. It’s fairly close so I’ll have to catch the next one! 

Yes sir! Would be great to have more boardies at the show so you definitely must come join! :headbang:

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

A recent board pick up courtesy of @mustang33guy that was literally lost in space for over 2 weeks. The book had insurance and tracking but was MIA. Just as a claim was opened it suddenly appeared on my doorstep! :banana:

Space%20Action%20%203_zps9xdlrm3r.jpg

Not sure about that mailman of yours. You sure he’s not a Comic Collector? He could be “reviewing the cargo”. hm

And congrats on the book. I recently discovered the great Lou Cameron did the three covers of this mini run. 

Edited by Darth Corgi