• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,189 posts in this topic

GCD says Bernard Baily did this cover?... if so, whew, I don't think he stayed up all night on it. The lady is poorly drawn and the dude is completely hideous. My favorite part might be the logo! :D 

weirdmysteries11.jpg.f80ac714db0d66c1d3d362d19996b8f7.jpg

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

GCD says Bernard Baily did this cover?... if so, whew, I don't think he stayed up all night on it. The lady is poorly drawn and the dude is completely hideous. My favorite part might be the logo! :D 

weirdmysteries11.jpg.f80ac714db0d66c1d3d362d19996b8f7.jpg

I love,love it!There's a certain je n'est c'est pas about her that makes me think of the sleaziest Superior romance books.

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

I love,love it!There's a certain je n'est c'est pas about her that makes me think of the sleaziest Superior romance books.

lol  "Je ne sais pas" indeed. I can't disagree. I love the whole Weird Mysteries run. This one's not my favorite but the price was right. :)

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

lol  "Je ne sais pas" indeed. I can't disagree. I love the whole Weird Mysteries run. This one's not my favorite but the price was right. :)

Dammit,I speak French almost daily and still can't write it whatsoever!

On 1/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

I love it , i already owned one , i was thinking about getting the CGC 4.5 at mycomicshop , then someone brought it at ebay and paid $2,000

I paid high for my copy that has a piece out of the front bottom corner. This books not going to get cheaper. 

12 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Finally got my little buddy back. 

929E6E61-B21A-4B70-A1AE-EADA56ADF503.jpeg

Great to see it back in your hand. How did the grader notes read on the cover, just multiple creases color breaking? I am going to sub mine Looks good in the slab! Congrats!!