• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Wonderful copy!

What would you grade it at? Looks at least 8.0 from the pic, congrats! :applause:

It's higher grade but not sure what it would grade out at.  Has some small color breaking crease in the lower left corner of the book.  Otherwise book looks fantastic.  Retains it's original gloss and color interior White pages with bright colors.  Want to hold onto it raw for awhile.

6 minutes ago, mstrange said:

It's higher grade but not sure what it would grade out at.  Has some small color breaking crease in the lower left corner of the book.  Otherwise book looks fantastic.  Retains it's original gloss and color interior White pages with bright colors.  Want to hold onto it raw for awhile.

Absolutely! There are some great stories in this book and Everett at his peak at Atlas IMHO! All I can see is that left lower corner crunch as well, very sweet copy and one I would hold on to.

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

Absolutely! There are some great stories in this book and Everett at his peak at Atlas IMHO! All I can see is that left lower corner crunch as well, very sweet copy and one I would hold on to.

(thumbsu

21 hours ago, Jayman said:

Scans are gone for me now, but that was indeed a sweet Venus #19. Never did get a copy -- was offered one years ago, but the chunk out of the cover was just too big for me, aesthetically.

20 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Scans are gone for me now, but that was indeed a sweet Venus #19. Never did get a copy -- was offered one years ago, but the chunk out of the cover was just too big for me, aesthetically.

Probably a good idea to take the scan down on a book like that as too many PM inquiries would follow.

Here is a sample of some of the great Everett art inside though...

Venus19Story4pg01_zps3a4a0053.jpg

4 hours ago, Jayman said:

Probably a good idea to take the scan down on a book like that as too many PM inquiries would follow.

Here is a sample of some of the great Everett art inside though...

Venus19Story4pg01_zps3a4a0053.jpg

Sorry guys, Yes was asked by seller to remove it.  

Edited by mstrange
editing

When I saw this image of All-True Crime 27 at a recent HA auction, I had to have the book, but it was getting bid beyond what I wanted to pay, so I found one at Metropolis, made them an offer of $67, and here it B!  HA's went for $210, and it doesn't seem to be as nice as this one.  The electric chair in the forefront  makes this book just creepy, lol!

All-True Crime 27.jpg

42 minutes ago, fifties said:

When I saw this image of All-True Crime 27 at a recent HA auction, I had to have the book, but it was getting bid beyond what I wanted to pay, so I found one at Metropolis, made them an offer of $67, and here it B!  HA's went for $210, and it doesn't seem to be as nice as this one.  The electric chair in the forefront  makes this book just creepy, lol!

All-True Crime 27.jpg

Agreed, I have a copy of this book as well. I should search out my scan. Very eerie cover.