• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2019 at 9:25 PM, Sauce Dog said:

This guy gets it ;)  excellent taste.

Here was my recent purchase that just arrived yesterday. I'm hoping to get the entire run (in fact, I have a post on this in the WTB forum)

20190602_002044.thumb.jpg.7845eb7480fce1e9ad356d2a90df9bac.jpg

An amazing run. Love the Saunders covers. Especially the last one. Full of what PCH is all about!

comanotherworldrun.jpg

22 hours ago, shiverbones said:

That’s lovely!

Tx! Unfortunately, the Phantom of Massacre Gulch isn’t truly a deathly ghoul, he turns out to be banker Turner wearing a disguise in a ploy to get the local ranchers to sell their land for pennies on the dollar. What a rat-basterd!

One thing that strikes me about this page besides the layout and nice drawing is the third panel of the gulch. Based on the vegetation, it looks like Joe Maneely was thinking about South America more than south Texas. 

6 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Tx! Unfortunately, the Phantom of Massacre Gulch isn’t truly a deathly ghoul, he turns out to be banker Turner wearing a disguise in a ploy to get the local ranchers to sell their land for pennies on the dollar. What a rat-basterd! 

And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids!

628DDC3D-3BDD-43EF-899C-8A63AF22C453.jpeg