• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Sauce Dog said:

All three in the last month, I think I might have an addiction. More Fun equal More Spending.

I've reviewed the graders notes for the graded 4.5 restored #61, and I am for sure going to send it off to get the restoration removed and have it pressed (its slight armature color touch on the right side cover, and the major defect is a waviness to the pages and spine roll which can both be corrected with a press). I'm a sucker for that cover and will happily pick up whatever extra copies I can afford. But yes, an addiction.

more-fun.jpg

Congrats! My favorite GA DC title. Haven’t picked on up in years, just never see them...

9 hours ago, c0micbooknerdgirl said:

This just in... ive completed my run of Strange Stories from Another World! And even finally found a copy of Unknown World #1 (I consider this to be part of the series run regardless of the title change) all 5 issues sport painted covers by Norman Saunders. Issue 4 was the last to be added, I have been looking for a reasonably priced mid grade copy for a few years now and kept coming up empty handed. Well, I think I’ve outdone myself because I managed to snag the White Mountain Copy to complete the 5 issue run! And boy is she pretty! Check out those white mountain pages too!

A7C5B8F8-9CC1-4DC2-914B-29C3B01F4E81.jpeg

80ED5CC7-A304-4E92-970E-7A47CAE2FE23.jpeg

Great run and congrats! Gotta crack that white mountain...

9 hours ago, c0micbooknerdgirl said:

This just in... ive completed my run of Strange Stories from Another World! And even finally found a copy of Unknown World #1 (I consider this to be part of the series run regardless of the title change) all 5 issues sport painted covers by Norman Saunders. Issue 4 was the last to be added, I have been looking for a reasonably priced mid grade copy for a few years now and kept coming up empty handed. Well, I think I’ve outdone myself because I managed to snag the White Mountain Copy to complete the 5 issue run! And boy is she pretty! Check out those white mountain pages too!

A7C5B8F8-9CC1-4DC2-914B-29C3B01F4E81.jpeg

Awesome! Other than collecting More Fun, this is the other golden age series i'm looking to finish (missing 2 and 5, but want to get a set all graded). Love that 8.0!

On 7/26/2019 at 2:49 PM, porcupine48 said:

I'm really coveting those Canadian editions.Bee ah you tees💖💖😮

I like 'em 2, bee cheese!