• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

Back today. The Mysteries 6 is one of my favs.

@Point Five More skulls and skeletons...

Aw man, those are great! Well done! :applause:

I love that Journey into Fear #18... that's pretty close to jumping on my wantlist. Lately I've been diving deeper into the skeleton-leering-at-beautiful-girl sub-niche.

Funny, I picked up a Out of the Shadows #9 in the exact same VG condition... the wear is so similar, it's almost hard to believe it's not the same copy. (In fact, I'm off to check my short box just in case. Can't be too careful.) (tsk)

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Aw man, those are great! Well done! :applause:

I love that Journey into Fear #18... that's pretty close to jumping on my wantlist. Lately I've been diving deeper into the skeleton-leering-at-beautiful-girl sub-niche.

Funny, I picked up a Out of the Shadows #9 in the exact same VG condition... the wear is so similar, it's almost hard to believe it's not the same copy. (In fact, I'm off to check my short box just in case. Can't be too careful.) (tsk)

:whistle:

16 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Going to double post since I posted this in SA already. Not a pre code book and certainly not in the same class as the above but it is from a title that began pre code and seems to be a popular cover. Not in hand yet but from a boardie who I’m glad I asked if he still had it. Have had a number of copies but wanted a nice HG for my collection and White mountain with white pages worked. I really have enjoyed this cover for years.

0547F03D-4A0C-4A9D-AA42-91BB0F9C0456.jpeg.3f16f3aa1c70ddcfcc594f82bb2bf5a2.jpeg

I love,love those red covers of that era.Very,very pretty copy sir.