• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,189 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!!! :hi:

We've seen some absolutely amazing books from @sartrexpress :golfclap: Thank You sir! 

So I thought I show my new book that I bought today at a local show! Now PLEASE don't send a lot of PMs asking " Do you want to let it go?" The answer will be "How much do you have?" I really want to keep this for "obvious reasons"!!!! Sorry in advance for breaking hearts. 

With that said here is the "Best" copy of Suspense 14 you will ever see...unless @sartrexpress pulls a 9.9, white pages, file copy, pedigree, signed, variant edition....(which by the looks of things he probably has hm

Spoiler

1184551094_Scan2019-9-2221_46_12.thumb.jpg.73ebfe7669f95848271e8632748157a4.jpg324104113_Scan2019-9-2221_47_21.thumb.jpg.4690086a1080802c000fff905dcf6153.jpg

Also NO staples...go figure!!! Clearly Im playing around having fun with my favorite hangout these boards are home to me! 

Edited by Raze

7 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

This issue of Suspense has a lot going for it. @Jayman  Does this qualify as a “Trapped In A Web” cover? Check those awesome Atlas side panels. Love those little sidecar stories. 

It’s kinda on the border as one could interpret it as just a spider in a web in front of the guy’s face. It is in my list of full inclusions however as an honorable mention! :shy:

14 hours ago, Raze said:

Man how do you follow the great and powerful @sartrexpress :golfclap: (worship)

Well with my horrendous but ugly copy of Marvel Tales 128 that's how!!! I mean look at this thing, it literally came from a crypt! I had to knock the rats and worms off it! Its a cool cover/book that I wanted to own and for 2k how can I pass it up? well I did give an arm and 3 toes...and to think this guy wanted my foot as well...the nerve of some people.

@OtherEric this one is a little better (this goes out to my EC guys as well)

Scan 2019-9-28 22.22.50.jpg

Scan 2019-9-28 22.23.28.jpg

That was a steal at 2K!  Worth at least your first born!  Don't you feel kinda bad rookin' the seller like that? ;)

On 9/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, sartrexpress said:

look at the census.. lone 9.8 copy.. the only one without cream pages... most if not all Harvey file copies have cream pages... 

The CGC census actually shows three 9.8 copies. One is a Gaines file copy and they all have off white to white pages I believe.