• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mailman brought me another complete run yesterday. I had to pay up pretty hard for a low grade copy but the run is now complete. I will have to do a complete run photo when I get the chance.

commysterytales19.jpg

I don't have this one and probably won't get it, cool and all just don't want to pay the price.

I actually don’t think it as cool as the current market would suggest. There are many of these type of PCH covers. It just bugged me enough to get this one. Besides, when I think how little I paid for most of the rest of them, it kind of took a lot of the sting off... 

I also don’t have the COCs wine glass cover. It used to be just as common as the rest of the issues. I just never got around to getting it until it was too late. I’m sure, like this, there will be a copy out there with my name on it someday...

Edited by Robot Man