• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

Hey Jimmers, nice P/U!  That cover illustration comes from a splash page in another Superior book, but I can't remember which.  Go here to see a virgin cover for this book; https://www.comics.org/issue/64881/cover/4/

It appears that the CT is a bell shape, next to the woman's right breast.  Notice that it's blacker than the surrounding shadow.

1 hour ago, fifties said:

Hey Jimmers, nice P/U!  That cover illustration comes from a splash page in another Superior book, but I can't remember which.  Go here to see a virgin cover for this book; https://www.comics.org/issue/64881/cover/4/

It appears that the CT is a bell shape, next to the woman's right breast.  Notice that it's blacker than the surrounding shadow.

Looking at the virgin cover,I see what you mean,thank you.I'll go and grab the book to look closer,the picture of mine is poor,sorry.

Really excited to look.For the first time Mrs Porcupine got all excited about a comic because she really wanted to hear about and see the CT!I'll grab her and we'll check it out together,she'll love it.She's also all excited about the breaking free.Big smiles here!

Best I guessed was a pen mark in the light lines,upper left,but Superior has such,ahem,wonderful lol colour strikes and quality..anyhow,maybe we'll see for sure when the comic is breathing again.I love the cover,need to find the splash now.

12 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

So much great stuff!  Love it All!

Picked up this cool crime comic w/a little horror element at a small convention yesterday....

The pink colors on the front cover have a weird bleeding through to the inside of the cover...

20191103_202732.jpg

Smart buy!  That issue is just so cool cover to cover and VERY tough to come by!