• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2020 at 12:29 PM, Jayman said:

Love this ish! I still don’t have a copy but I used to collect stamps so it has that crossover appeal to me. 
I like this one also...

F230D5FC-0E27-40CE-898E-7A9D5128F17A.jpeg

definitely the best early HOM IMO!  Bug eyed Demons Hot Witches and Boiling Cauldrons baby!

On 1/12/2020 at 11:50 AM, buttock said:

I've said it before, Heath is one of the only artists that could pull off that skeleton's pose.  

Yeah awesome art, but what was the writer smoking?   Wtf is the guy talking about????  "As if anything could happen to us here amongst the skeletons!"  What does that even mean?  
"Yeah we're perfectly safe here in this dark dank dirt floor basement pit graveyard charnel house looking place with, lets see..... at least 7 skulls rolling around.   Like what's the big deal?"

44 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

definitely the best early HOM IMO!  Bug eyed Demons Hot Witches and Boiling Cauldrons baby!

Yeah the covers great, but the contents are typical tame DC. The woman is only hypnotized into thinking she’s a witch...:eyeroll:

On 1/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, Kevin.J said:

I dont need many issues to be complete with this title and I dont have it, never seen it in the wild before over here, so I guess you are correct, I love it 

I was the under bidder many years ago on a low grade high eye appeal copy.  Kick myself every so often for not being more bold on my bidding.  It's a cool book.