• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, Raze said:

The cover story is my second favorite EC story! Carrion of death!

I don't know where this story lands on my favorite list. But ever since I read it at 12 years old it totally creeped me out!  I just wasn't expecting that last panel...

On 3/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, shiverbones said:

Another completely split spine,but I couldn’t afford it otherwise

5E962A80-E8DE-4AF9-B2F0-7E95B38960F9.jpeg

I fully respect the "take what you can get" situation with EC's.  And for some reason they seem more prone to spine splits than other publishers of the era.

The upside to that is it makes for some nicely presenting relatively affordable books!

49 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

Picked up these two recently and noticed a cool similarity. I was thinking of starting a new thread on pairing two books from our collections that might relate to, compliment or play off each other in some way (obvious or subtle). Not sure if it would have any legs, or maybe that’s an existing thread already, so I decided to post here instead. Stay well!

157E390C-6D3E-4FDD-8BE0-8DFD0F2A36C6.jpeg

That’s a fun idea, I think a thread like that would Take off 

2 hours ago, Black Bat said:

Picked up these two recently and noticed a cool similarity. I was thinking of starting a new thread on pairing two books from our collections that might relate to, compliment or play off each other in some way (obvious or subtle). Not sure if it would have any legs, or maybe that’s an existing thread already, so I decided to post here instead. Stay well!

157E390C-6D3E-4FDD-8BE0-8DFD0F2A36C6.jpeg

Cool! I'd call that an Arm Lock "subset". I used to do them quite a bit in my Junk thread. Haven't thought about any new ones in a while. Some are quite small and some are quite large but fun to do and makes me go through the boxes a bit more.

4 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Always liked how these two compliment each other. :nyah:

37529AE2-FE13-4389-BFF4-312B5E7B0597.jpeg

Dude that is so perfect- could be the front and back cover of the same book, or splash and end page of a story.  Awesome!
Might have to buy my first romance book to pair with my weird mysteries...

Edited by Black Bat