• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cobbledclam said:

Wow. Nice. Any back story or sense of: 

"oh my gosh I can't believe I found this" am I on camera? Is this really here?

Ha ha, nah nothing that cool,  just right place right time.  Eventually I'll make up a good story.   But my mouth did drop to the floor, got the lightning bolt down the spine, adrenalized stomach clench and shaking hands... afeared it was going to escape &  vanish before my eyes. 

14 hours ago, Black Bat said:

Ha ha, nah nothing that cool,  just right place right time.  Eventually I'll make up a good story.   But my mouth did drop to the floor, got the lightning bolt down the spine, adrenalized stomach clench and shaking hands... afeared it was going to escape &  vanish before my eyes. 

Great pickup! Was it priced accurately?

1 hour ago, october said:

Great pickup! Was it priced accurately?

I think it was very fair for the current average, I feel I got a nice deal, the seller made a quick, solid sale.  Happy/happy.  Really, just thrilled to find a raw, supple readable copy with solid eye appeal.

Edited by Black Bat

5 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Wow that cover gives CSS 22 and FAC20 a run for their money. So gruesome!

Oddly that's what drew me to it when I was putting together my short Pulp want list. I feel It is in a league with those also.

...i think if it was a comic book cover , It would be in the practically unattainable PCH league if you didn't have one already