• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, fifties said:

Got these two in today; Marvel Boy (Canadian issue) from Canada, Strange Tales from Switzerland.

Marvel Boy 40.jpg

Strange Takes 23.jpg

Nice! That ST23 has that neat story White on Black. Very unique where everything is drawn as a negative. (thumbsu

On 9/5/2020 at 6:39 PM, fifties said:

I've been wanting an EC horror annual forever, and finally pulled the trigger on one; came in today.

Tales Of Terror 2.jpg

Awesome! Do you know which four books were used?

On 9/7/2020 at 1:29 AM, Larryw7 said:

Awesome! Do you know which four books were used?

As soon as I finish reading it, I'll check my complete collection of EC horror and crime reprints, and post the exact titles and issue numbers in the EC forum.  So far, the first two books were a Vault and a Crime SS.

EDIT;

Vault Of Horror 20, Crime SuspenStories 3, Tales From The Crypt 23, & Weird Fantasy 17.  Nice interspersed assortment of horror, crime, and Sci-Fi.

Edited by fifties

5 minutes ago, N e r V said:

One of the better covers in the Voodoo run IMO and still not in the stratosphere like so many of its PCH family....

9D02CA44-7704-43FA-A04F-2B4AF91DAEAA.thumb.jpeg.f46eb8cdd57b73f03e0005053cb736d4.jpeg

(I have a Voodoo listed in the Heritage Auction this weekend...:gossip:)

Edited by piper