• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,189 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, comicjack said:

Hot book congrats Adam (thumbsu

Thanks Jack!

7 hours ago, Jayman said:

Nice! What show was that?

It is JP's shows that he does in Clifton, Hasbrouck Heights, Wayne and Old Bridge! They just started up the shows again a month or two ago at the Wayne location only. Masks are mandatory and they do temperature checks and everyone is considerate to try and keep the social distance. I've been twice and almost forgot how fun a live show is haha.

7 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

Great book! Which NJ show did you get it at?

Thanks! And the Wayne Comic Show!

7 hours ago, fifties said:

Great pickup; "The Hangman's Son" has a terrific horror splash page (and the story ain't bad either).

Thank you! And yes the Captain Science books in general I've always like the interior art and this issue I agree has that nice splash and story :)

On 9/21/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hap Hazard said:

Not me. I’m covered on that one. I watched it though. No way I would gamble on a book like that with that seller. Terrible photos and description. She must have gone through the roof when it closed. Hard to say if the buyer got a decent deal as I have had it off my radar for quite some time. eBay tends to bring out those “hopeful” buyers on stuff like this. You always kind of wonder what would be received. I’m just not a gambler at that price range...

Two cool ones Hap. I long ago realized the potential of Taffy #12 and put away a couple copies. And yeah, one you just never see. There are a few other similar covers as well.

I would also like a copy of the Maltese Falcon. How are the contents? 

Edited by Robot Man

2 hours ago, fifties said:

Two number ones came in this week.   I've been wanting the My Greatest Adventure first issue for ages.

My Greatest Adv 1.jpg

Crime and Justice 1.jpg

Always liked that first issue cover to MGA, congrats!