• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ender said:

Found this one in a comic shop that I frequent a few times a year. Someone added a couple of staples and some of the pages are a little flakey on the edge but I think it displays fairly well for its technical grade and it is one (IMHO) oF the really classic crime covers of the GA. 

image.jpg

Oh wow.  Congrats!  Definitely on my list.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:16 PM, bronze johnny said:

Not insane at all. Check out the census. Classic cover and congrats on your having a copy.(thumbsu

That being said, I think it went for absolute top dollar.  I bid what I thought was heavy, and got smoked.

35 minutes ago, AndrewCup said:

That being said, I think it went for absolute top dollar.  I bid what I thought was heavy, and got smoked.

Hope you get another chance to get this book. It’s one of my favorite crime covers and one you don’t see on top crime cover lists but I suspect it will. 

21 hours ago, shiverbones said:

My favorite two pch comics that aren’t technically pch from the same oo collection this week

9DB2E6F1-007F-4920-8ED4-412A87AAE737.jpeg

While perhaps the interior stories aren't PCH, the covers definitely are!  Congrats!

40 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:
1 hour ago, manetteska said:

What is the grade on that? Looks pretty nice.

Tough to say. The bottom staple is pooped on the front cover, but without that it would probably be in the 6-7 range. It presents super well

Isn't it in a graded case?