• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, N e r V said:

I know the site; use it to advance read certain books I'm considering bidding on.  Yeah, you can see the stories there, but still not the same as reading the paper pages.  Sorta like, "taking a bath with your socks on", eh eh.

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Just arrived today. Now this is "esoteric". Just the kind of books I used to love picking out of random dealer's boxes on the cheap back when there were comic shows...

comspookymysteries1.jpg.jpg

It's a good one, a combo Horror and funny animal/cartoon type characters. Was a early EBay purchase for me around 98. My favorite line Rib-Tickling Horror !!!

Spooky Mysteries1.jpg

Edited by Hap Hazard

Mine was from eBay as well. Viva la rib-tickling horror! :headbang:
Just noticed on RM’s copy that the Hitler tombstone has a question mark with a Swastika that couldn’t be seen on Hap’s and my copy because it was cut off. Pretty cool!

Spooky Mysteries # 1.JPG

Edited by Jayman

12 hours ago, Jayman said:

Just noticed on RM’s copy that the Hitler tombstone has a question mark with a Swastika that couldn’t be seen on Hap’s and my copy because it was cut off. Pretty cool!

Spooky Mysteries # 1.JPG

Here’s a even better picture of what is cut off...ya’ need a 8.5 copy...:baiting:

AAC63A6E-DE31-4BB0-95E3-F4427AE73338.thumb.png.84070507c385eb22da0e34410cab5cc6.png

6 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Here’s a even better picture of what is cut off...ya’ need a 8.5 copy...:baiting:

Would love an 8.5 but the grade does not necessarily coincide with the cut of the book.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, Jayman said:

Spooky Mysteries # 1.JPG

Correction ! It’s not a “Swastika” it’s a Hooked cross !