• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Low grade is better than no grade!

Man, especially for that book. I would LOVE to run across a .5 that presents that well

That’s the best looking 0.5 I’ve ever seen.  Do all incomplete comics automatically get 0.5?

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

6 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Here's one from my collection that night give it a run for it's money

20210124_133640.thumb.jpg.55a9d59fb038781ba874fabe3a4c00b1.jpg

It's a fantastic cover and my girlfriend loves the pun.  I had never seen this one before until last week.  Someone posted their copy in a different thread.  I'm going to have to keep an eye out for a copy.  Wink. Wink.  Sorry.  Puns can be really lame.

Just now, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

It's a fantastic cover and my girlfriend loves the pun.  I had never seen this one before until last week.  Someone posted their copy in a different thread.  I'm going to have to keep an eye out for a copy.  Wink. Wink.  Sorry.  Puns can be really lame.

Eye see what you did there...

57 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Another cornea joke. 

2 hours ago, Drkegg said:

While it isn't high grade, it is one of my favorites in the PCH collection.

IMG_20201028_185436_921.jpg

Very nice! One of my fav PCH books. :cloud9: Maybe it’s the angle of the picture but the label appears to be black and white which I thought was used for a pedigree book. I don’t see any notation as such on the label though.

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

Very nice! One of my fav PCH books. :cloud9: Maybe it’s the angle of the picture but the label appears to be black and white which I thought was used for a pedigree book. I don’t see any notation as such on the label though.

No, just the angle and not a pedigree book.

10 hours ago, Drkegg said:

Not necessarily, they could also get a 1.0 depending on the readability of the book.

That would make sense if just an ad page was missing, or maybe a text story, as long as the pictorial stories weren't affected.