• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,189 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2021 at 7:29 AM, G G ® said:

I'm happy to get my hands on one of these to keep. Previously had several and stupidly let them go. This one cost me the equivalent of what a 4.0 was going for a coupla years ago I'm guessing. This book always in demand. Not the greatest copy but it's not too bad for a 1.8 I think.

DSCN4762.JPG

DSCN4764.JPG

DSCN4771.JPG

great looking 1.8 !!

13 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Cool book! Never seen that one before. Just the kind I used to be able to pick out of con boxes. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for one.

Sparky Watts is one weird title. A bunch of cool covers and actually pretty readable. I think I also have one with a Hitler cover but can't find it at the moment.

comsparkywatts.jpg

I use to see creatures like that in dreams lol

On 2/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, Robot Man said:

Cool book! Never seen that one before. Just the kind I used to be able to pick out of con boxes. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for one.

Sparky Watts is one weird title. A bunch of cool covers and actually pretty readable. I think I also have one with a Hitler cover but can't find it at the moment.

comsparkywatts.jpg

These are some really strange covers.  I’ve never seen them before.  Thanks.  Is the whole series like this?

8 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

122D48D6-FDE5-4540-9B4F-917EB11D8EB8.jpeg

I just bought my very first LB Cole comic a couple of days ago and I’m really excited.  The mail’s kind of slow these days so I’ll have to be patient.  It’s a 3.5 Universal Terrors of The Jungle #4.  It was surprisingly affordable because there happens to be numerous copies up for sale in higher grades.