• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2021 at 5:36 PM, fifties said:

NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS (includes a C-Note for tax and shipping) for a flippin' DIME comic book?  I musta been outa my mind!  Oh well, it's a grail I never thought that I'd ever get.  Now I just need Shocks 1 & 2 to complete the run.

Shock SS 6.jpg

When you think about what that $$ will get you right now in SA books, I'd say you got the most of out the money :smile:

I only have one of the Shocks (14), but I feel like this is a title that doesn't get as much love as it deserves compared to the CSS and TFTC. 

That's great on being so close to getting the run! Maybe this is the year for the last two!

3 hours ago, mstrange said:

Aurora Pedigree 

20210328_225515.jpg

The origin of Dr. Death! :applause:

On 3/29/2021 at 6:34 PM, JWKyle said:

Picked these up at my first con of the year. The Spellbound was a CGC 5.5 that was grade in 2000 I cracked it out it had a couple of notes on the label that I wanted to see what they were about "writing on first page and 2 pieces of tape removed from back cover." pencil notes on the top of page and and back cover had discolored paper where the old tape came off mystery solved.

Spellbound 8A.jpg

Vault of Horror 28A.jpg

Nice pair! Good to see another PCH crackhead. What good are books like these if you can’t check out the contents?