• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

In that condition, that was one heck of an impulse! Hahaha congrats on an awesome pick-up!

Thank you.

It's why I liked my saved search: I didn't have to have 100+ specific searches for a title; as long as it was listed in GA I would see it. And on a lot of feebay stuff, if it's a good price, it's gone fast.

It was still not cheap, but appears to be a good purchase compared to other recent sales.

2 hours ago, Mr.Fantastic said:

This just in........Another beauty in a red dress, absolutely love the colors on this one, never thought I would find skeletons so attractive. 

256F862D-1020-48E0-987A-596F42D4E0FD.jpeg

Am I a bad person for thinking this cover would have been that much greater if the skeleton was copping a feel?

1 minute ago, Kramerica said:
2 hours ago, Mr.Fantastic said:

This just in........Another beauty in a red dress, absolutely love the colors on this one, never thought I would find skeletons so attractive. 

256F862D-1020-48E0-987A-596F42D4E0FD.jpeg

Expand  

Am I a bad person for thinking this cover would have been that much greater if the skeleton was copping a feel?

I think it's the only thing you possibly CAN think.

26 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I posted this one in the Atlas thread, but it's definitely worthy of cross-posting. This is one of my absolute favorite Everett covers.... and other than a 1" edge tear it's in sweet condition.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

71LY4MY.jpg

That books on the move (like a lot of stuff). I remember a little more than 6 months ago a CGC 7.0 fell short of $600.00 on Heritage now it’s getting into kingly sums range. Fantastic cover although I’m always drawn to the terrified girls on covers myself…:nyah:

Edited by N e r V

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

That books on the move (like a lot of stuff). I remember a little more than 6 months ago a CGC 7.0 fell short of $600.00 on Heritage now it’s getting into kingly sums range. Fantastic cover although I’m always drawn to the terrified girls on covers myself…:nyah:

Plus, even after almost 70 years, the furious application of thousands and thousands of hatchlines provides an ample protective shield against 5G :whee: 

... only problem, if you look at it for too long, it will turn your mind into cotton candy :whatthe:

GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

Love that Suspense Jim! I love it at the same level as this other Everett cover. No cutie gal, but we got a skeleton!

Adventures Into Weird Worlds # 18.JPG

I think this is a killer cover from Everett. And the Atlas green! :cloud9: