• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

Marvel107_106504_zpsb16ytww2.jpg

I just received this book in the mail and I have to say that the colors are ridiculously deep and bright in hand. :cloud9:

I used to have a really sweet copy..... and it's definitely a comic that transcends the scan in the flesh. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...it's easily one of my favorite Everett covers......

2 has been my favorite for a long time but that 6 might nudge it out of place! hm

Ghost2a.jpg

I think that's my old copy I sold to Jay. Upon realizing my mistake years later I paid double? triple? I don't know...but found a similar copy.

Ghost2_1.jpeg

2 has been my favorite for a long time but that 6 might nudge it out of place! hm

Ghost2a.jpg

I think that's my old copy I sold to Jay. Upon realizing my mistake years later I paid double? triple? I don't know...but found a similar copy.

Ghost2_1.jpeg

:hi: yes it is, still have it along with the Startling Terror 11. Some of my most cherished books! :cloud9:

Nice upgrade on the Ghost 2!

A recent pickup. Must've been a tad chilly in the cemetery :whistle:

bew3.150a.jpg

can't say I have seen this one before. Nice pick up!

Might be the best reader of the run. Great story about a guy being chased by a headless body.