• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

Some last minute flames for Friday!

BlueBoltWeird112Front.jpg

Jayman, you and all the participants knocked it out of the park these last coupe of days. :golfclap:

I heard tomorrow is 'Skeleton Saturday'? Can't wait!

We should take a cue from the U2 song 'Sunday Bloody Sunday' and show covers that feature blood(duh!) lol and/or the word blood on the cover if it's not named yet.

Thank you!

Yes there were some sweet books posted this week! Most if not all of mine have been posted numerous times in the past but it still surprises me when someone comments that they have never seen (that one) before! Coming up with silly categories like these is just a way I feel will get people to post books they may not otherwise would while having some laughs along the way! :foryou:

I like the Sunday Bloody Sunday idea! hm

Next stop, Skeleton Saturday! Be very afraid!!! :eek:

Witchcraft2CGC55.jpg

Just wanted to say that I'm absolutely LOVING the themed day posts. I had nothing to contribute today but if tomorrow is Skeleton Saturday I'm going to be busy taking pics in the morning! I'm also fully onboard if Sunday, Bloody Sunday happens.

Thank you!

Yes there were some sweet books posted this week! Most if not all of mine have been posted numerous times in the past but it still surprises me when someone comments that they have never seen (that one) before! Coming up with silly categories like these is just a way I feel will get people to post books they may not otherwise would while having some laughs along the way! :foryou:

I like the Sunday Bloody Sunday idea! hm

Next stop, Skeleton Saturday! Be very afraid!!! :eek:

Witchcraft2CGC55.jpg

Keeping it fun rocks, Jayman. Looking forward to skeleton Saturday (skeletons always were my personal go-to for scariest supernatural thrills!)