• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

:gossip: A year or so ago we had a coloring contest of this cover. Methinks this was Jayman's entry in said contest ...

Aww...you remembered! :foryou:

I actually ran out of bloody covers to post and came across that still in photobucket. Dice was the winner of that contest as he went extra bloody with it! :eek:

:gossip: A year or so ago we had a coloring contest of this cover. Methinks this was Jayman's entry in said contest ...

I'm still bummed I didn't win...

161128.jpg

I remember this one too! :applause:

I think of Shade, the Changing Man series from the '90's when I see this cover!

Well,it is awesome!

Thanks!

We do some fun stuff around here once in a while.

As I said board member DiceX won but if you do a search, you can see all the entries. There are also other contests using other artwork.

This is an awesome place!

161128.jpg

If the code never happened in the 1950's maybe that would have been the look of horror comics around the 67' to 69' period?

Good job either way. ;)

Edited by Nerv

161128.jpg

If the code never happened in the 1950's maybe that would have been the look of horror comics around the 67' to 69' period?

Good job either way. ;)

Yes PSYCHEDELIC horror crime! That is also an incredible coloring job, love it!