• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

I Have have focused pretty much on Golden Age Bats and Tecs. After seeing some of the amazing PCH covers in this thread I had to dabble a little. My first PCH Pickup. It won't be my last that is for sure.

2016-07-03-0001_zpsbfwa79gz.jpg

Congrats!! Great looking copy. This is a book I have never owned but has been on my radar for awhile. Enjoy!

I Have have focused pretty much on Golden Age Bats and Tecs. After seeing some of the amazing PCH covers in this thread I had to dabble a little. My first PCH Pickup. It won't be my last that is for sure.

2016-07-03-0001_zpsbfwa79gz.jpg

And a very good pickup it is! Welcome to what used to be known as "forbidden books", eh eh.

An almost complete run of these. Still missing one... Which is your favorite? I'm partial to #22 with #7 and #21 close behind. Maybe I should shoot the whole Ghost run too.

comchamberchillsrun_zps6tt2imtp.jpg

That's a sweet grouping RM. My faves in that run have long been 23 and 24 (the 2nd ones). So many more are classic tho: 7, 13, and 21 are close on their heels!

An almost complete run of these. Still missing one... Which is your favorite? I'm partial to #22 with #7 and #21 close behind. Maybe I should shoot the whole Ghost run too.

23 is my favorite, thanks for posting!

You know, I've been wanting to post my CoC run, but lacking one issue as well, was kinda waiting until it would join the stash.

Now that RM has pulled the trigger however, and made it acceptable to post a 96% run, I feel greatly relieved, bwahahaha!

Congrats, RM, a nice feat!

Here's my lil contribution; 23 and then 22 are my favorites.

2lnhaq.jpg

Photo'd from the top;

k3rrq1.jpg

Here's a question for the members; which issue is missing from both RM's and my collection? It's not the same one, BTW.

You know, I've been wanting to post my CoC run, but lacking one issue as well, was kinda waiting until it would join the stash.

Now that RM has pulled the trigger however, and made it acceptable to post a 96% run, I feel greatly relieved, bwahahaha!

Congrats, RM, a nice feat!

Here's my lil contribution; 23 and then 22 are my favorites.

2lnhaq.jpg

Photo'd from the top;

k3rrq1.jpg

Here's a question for the members; which issue is missing from both RM's and my collection? It's not the same one, BTW.

I was going to hold off until I got the missing one but at today's prices, I probably won't live that long. Your quest should be a lot easier than mine...

Alright... I see your COC run and raise you a complete run of this! Ha, so there!

I still have to shoot my other Harvey runs.

comblackcatmysteryrun_zps98973kpg.jpg

Hmm, 4 and 20 Black Cats, eh? I seem to be a tad lacking, with but 21, although I also have an extra copy of the electrocution cover issue.

334nh9c.jpg

To call you and raise, I'll throw in a run of Horrifics;

2rxjswp.jpg

I was pretty happy to get this in the mail today. It's the final page to "All, or Nothing At All" from Mister Mystery 14. That last panel is just......

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just saw this closed auction listing earlier today. Can't believe I missed it! You got it for a great price too. Congrats!